Self-employed driver



Even if you drive as a self-employed driver dangerous goods transport by road on behalf of others, you must have an ADR safety advisor. We can offer you the services as safety advisor for the advantageous rate of € 295,-* per year (including digital annual report). With the self-employed package, the tasks of the advisor are fulfilled and you also comply with laws and regulations. Of course only if you also comply with the rules yourself.

Our approach? Every year you will receive an audit inventory form from us. Fill it out completely and send it to us online together with the requested attachments/files. We will then assess this as fully as possible. For example, we look at all relevant issues of ADR; such as the ADR certificate, your insurance etc. We then prepare the ADR annual report, which includes all opinions. We also inform you about all changes in the ADR, if in that year the road transport rules have changed. With this service you will meet the requirements.

An inventory report is drawn up immediately at the start of the agreement, which can also serve as the ADR annual report if ADR has already been driven in the past year.

Need an ADR Safety advisor as self-employed driver? Join the SafetyNet family!

Do you have more than one truck -click here?